Gone are the days when only the elderly are wearing hearing aids. Most people with hearing loss are still on the job. In fact, more than 20 million Americans with hearing loss are in the workforce. Those numbers are sure to increase as people choose to stay in the workforce longer and push back retirement. When people with even mild hearing loss use hearing aids, they:
- improve their job performance,
- enhance their communication skills,
- increase their earning potential,
- improve their professional and interpersonal relationships,
- stave off depression,
- gain an enhanced sense of control over their lives, and
- better their quality of life.
Studies show that when people with hearing loss use hearing aids, they do better financially. Start the journey to addressing your hearing loss—and reach your potential!
Call us to schedule a hearing evaluation at 919-636-3006