Our mission is to help patients improve the quality of their life through better hearing with the best education, technology and service for our patients and their families.
A Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) is an independent professional who specializes in diagnosing, managing, and treating hearing and balance related disorders. Audiologists treat patients from birth through adulthood.
With our combined 30+ years of audiology experience, our Promise to you:
- We will always provide the best customer service!
- We will always be innovative in providing the latest in technology!
- We will always listen to your individual needs!
- We will always be dependable!
- We will always be honest!
- We will always be credible!
- We will always DO THE RIGHT THING!!
The services we provide at Triangle Hearing Services include:
- Diagnostic Hearing evaluations for all ages
- Immittance testing (eardrum mobility testing)
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Hearing Aid Consultations
- Hearing Aid Fittings
- Hearing Aid Supplies/Repairs
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Frequency Modulated Systems
- Evaluation and Treatment for Tinnitus
- Testing and Treatment for Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) disorders
- Assessment for Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Earmolds/Hearing Protection Devices/Swim Plugs
- Earbuds for iPods, MP3 players, Bluetooth headsets